Servings – (4)
1 medium cantaloupe
1 pint strawberries
1 cup skim milk
1 cup fat free plain yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup granulated sugar
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon fresh chopped mint
- Peel cantaloupe and cut in half. Remove seeds and cut in chunks.
- In a blender or food processor add cantaloupe, strawberries, skim milk, fat free yogurt, sugar, and vanilla.
- blend on medium high for about two minutes or until consistency is smooth.
- remove soup from blender or processor and pour into a bowl.
- next add cinnamon and chopped mint. whisk in until evenly throughout the soup.
- cover and place in refrigerator for one to two hours.
- serve chilled.
Calories – 146 .25
Protein – 6 . 48 grams
Fat – 0.4 grams