servings – (4)
1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast
4- whole wheat patas
2 cups – mandarin oranges (canned in water)
2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
2 tablespoons chopped chives
2 tablespoons low calorie, no oil italian dressing
1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
- Grill chicken breasts until done then put them in the refrigerator to cool.
- Combine italian dressing, soy sauce, and chopped chives then set aside.
- Cut grilled chicken breast in cubes and ad to dressing .let marinate for 30 minutes.
- After marinated, add full contents of dressing and chicken to chopped romaine and mandarin oranges in a bowl then toss until evenly coated.
- Cut pita into halves and open them into pockets.
- Add lettuce mixture to pockets and serve.
29.45 grams Protein
2.9 grams Fat