servings – (4)
1 pound of fresh asparagus spears
1 medium orange bell pepper
1 small or medium red onion
1/4 cup vinegar
2 tablespoons of dijon mustard
- preheat grill to 375 degrees
- prepare vegetables for grilling by trimming off rough ends of asparagus, cutting the pepper in half and removing the seeds, and slicing the onion.
- grill asparagus for only 2 or three minutes. (you still want it crunchy).continue grilling the onion and the pepper until they are flavored but still crunchy. place in refrigerator to cool down.
- zest the lemon, lime, and orange and set aside.
- squeeze juice from the lemon, lime, and orange and set aside.
- combine vinegar ,dijon mustard, salt, pepper, citrus juices.
- chop the onion and pepper then cut the asparagus into thirds.
- combine dijon vinaigrette, citrus zest, and vegetables, then toss until evenly coated.
3.18 grams Protein
.78 grams Fat