David Burns Ingredients 1.5 lbs Ground Bison 2 slices Bread Crumbs ½ cup Skim Milk 2.5 ounces Egg Beaters 1 ounce Onion (chopped) 1.5 tsp Table Salt 1.5 tsp Pepper…
Buffalo Meatloaf Recipe
If you’re looking for a tasty and unique twist on the classic meatloaf, give this Buffalo Meatloaf recipe a try! Made with lean ground bison and flavored with tangy buffalo sauce, this dish is sure to be a hit with your family and friends.
- 1.5 lbs Ground Bison
- 2 slices Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup Skim Milk
- 2.5 ounces Egg Beaters
- 1 ounce Onion, chopped
- 1.5 tsp Table Salt
- 1.5 tsp Pepper
- ½ cup Buffalo Sauce
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground bison, bread crumbs, skim milk, Egg Beaters, chopped onion, salt, and pepper.
- Once the mixture is thoroughly combined, add in the buffalo sauce and continue mixing until everything is evenly distributed.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased loaf pan and press it down evenly.
- Bake the meatloaf for 50-60 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C).
- Remove the meatloaf from the oven and let it rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
This recipe makes about 6 servings. You can adjust the amount of buffalo sauce used to suit your taste preferences – add more for a spicier meatloaf or less for a milder version. You can also add additional seasonings or ingredients, such as minced garlic or diced bell peppers, to customize the recipe even further.
Give this Buffalo Meatloaf recipe a try and enjoy the unique and flavorful taste of bison meat mixed with tangy buffalo sauce!