At only 89 calories and 0.9 grams of fat per brownie, you can afford to indulge in a delicious chocolaty treat. You can use white flour (instead of “white whole wheat” flour) and regular vanilla yogurt (instead of Fiber One yogurt) if the higher fiber alternatives can’t be found.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 egg white
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Splenda Blend for Baking
- 2/3 cup Fiber One Vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line an 8″ x 8″ baking pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, mix first 7 ingredients (through yogurt) together until well-blended and glossy.
- Gently stir in flour, making sure not to over-mix.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into 12 and serve.
Calories per serving: 89
Fat per serving: 0.9 grams